Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors hold the copyright of their articles for all works distributed by Avanti Publishers. Prior to distribution, the creators award distribution freedoms to Avanti Publishers by consenting to an arrangement.
As the copyright holder, creators reserve the privilege to:
1) Publicly share/appropriate the submitted, acknowledged, and last distributed article.
2) Retain patent and brand name
3) Reproduce or re-utilize their exploration information.
4) Receive credit for their work
All submissions to our journals must be original works, not previously copyrighted by anyone, anywhere else. The responsibility of the corresponding authors is to verify potential copyright conflicts with the copyright holder and agree to our Statement of Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice.
All published articles are licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY-NC 4.0) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is cited correctly.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.